Please follow the guidelines of this document to ensure your email creative is managed properly.
Email all creatives and approvals to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your Account Rep.
- Legal name of entity/organization
- Legal postal/mailing address
- Phone number for entity/organization
- Who is the Billing Contact, their phone number and Email address?
- Who is the Production/ Technical Contact, their phone number and Email address?
- What is your preferred Payment method (Check, Wire, or Credit Card)?
- Is an invoice needed to process payment?
- All Images are to be hosted on your server.
- Do not send Best ROI Lists image files, unless already agreed upon in a signed insertion order.
- There will be a $150 fee for Best ROI Lists to host your images on our server.
- Email creative MUST be sent to Best ROI Lists as a stand alone HTML file.
- Links to webpages where creative is hosted WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Email must be received in properly coded HTML format 72 hours or 3 business days, whichever is greater, in advance of deployment.
- Standard width of email creative should be 600 pixels wide for optimal fit in all email list templates.
- HTML creative should be formatted for table layout – not CSS.
- Do NOT use head tags in HTML creative.
- Do NOT use CSS background images – they will not render in the majority of Email Service Providers.
- Should CSS need to be used, ensure that it’s inline CSS.
- Use table nesting where possible for images, lists, etc. in creative – rather than left and right margins or padding for table cells.
- Recommended HTML file size: 100 KB or less.
- Word files WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as HTML creative.
Text Version of Creative
- A text version of the HTML file is encouraged but not necessary.
File Naming Convention
- Please have HTML (& text) files named in the following manner:
- List_Your company name_date of deployment (MMDDYY)
- Example: 1776 Coalition_ACME Company_070113
- This is imperative if renting multiple lists.
Deliverables To ASG
Please provide ASG the following 72 hours or 3 business days, whichever is greater, in advance of your deployment:
- Subject line(s)
- Sponsor name (if necessary)
- Seed list
- HTML (& text) creative
- Landing page URL
- Email the above information to email@example.com in addition to your Account Rep.
After Receipt of Creative
- A test email will be forwarded after the receipt of the creative and client MUST provide a written approval in a timely manner.
- Failure to provide a timely approval may cause a delay in deployment or rescheduling of a deployment date.
- Copy approvals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to creative after creative is received by ASG may result in a delay of deployment or rescheduling of a deployment date.
- Landing page URL
- If client requests changes to their creative for typos, format, style, failure to conform to technical requirements or other industry standards (tracking links that are gray or black listed, etc.), client will be required to pay ASG a minimum production and handling charge of $150/hour to remedy said issue.