Why email marketing still matters
Email marketing is one of the most accurate and reliable means of reaching your target customer online and converting them into a sale. Social Media and online ads have taken a large stride in producing results from paid ads, however the benefits of email marketing have been proven over time and with very high Returns on Investment (R.O.I.) and increased stability in comparison to other means of online advertising.
Email marketing allows you to soft sell a potential customer rather than a direct or hard sell, which if often times the best way to make the sale. In fact, many analysts predict that 2015 will be the year it makes a triumphant return to the spotlight.
“Email continues to be one of the best tools available to reengage or continue to engage customers and bring them back to your business.” – Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact on 12/17/14
In the fall of 2014, Percolate conducted a survey of over 250 senior marketers to understand how they plan, coordinate, and execute marketing activity. The graphic below is a result of the data collected from that survey, emphasizing the amount of time and effort still dedicated to email by major brands.
The 2015 State Of Marketing report recently published by Salesforce asked 5,000 marketers about their “budgets, priorities, channels, strategies, and metrics for 2015.” The responses revealed that email is still a critical element of their overall strategy; with 73% of marketers agreeing that email marketing is core to their business. Even more marketers believe that email marketing produces ROI.
Email List Renting
Frequently misunderstood, renting an email list is the most cost effective, easiest and profitable way to generate new sales, leads and traffic to your website, PERIOD.
Rented email lists can be beneficial to your business in a number of ways:
- Great value: An email rental list can be acquired for a relatively low price (compared to other direct marketing means) while allowing you to reach thousands of potential new customers.
- Get results fast: After sending your marketing message, an email list service broker will gather data on how many of the messages are being read and the click-through-rate (the number of people that click on the ad—an important measure of a campaign’s success). This allows you to quickly gauge how well your message is working and promptly make adjustments.
- Reach multiple audiences: It’s possible to customize messages contained within the same broker email list in order to reach different audiences. For example, one version of the message could target prospective customers and another could focus on existing customers. Or, you could experiment with subject lines and promotional offers and see which ones work best.
Select the Right Partner
Selecting the right partner for your third-party email marketing campaign isn’t always easy. Many companies overlook some basic, key aspects of selecting a third-party email service provider.
Ultimately, success will be determined by the professionalism, expertise and knowledge of the company you choose. Below are a few crucial things to consider when making this important decision.
- Company Reputation. Do a simple web search and review on the company you plan to work with. See if their website is filled with useful information or simply contains thin content and provides no additional benefit to any of it’s readers. Most importantly, pick up the phone and call them. Speak to someone at the company, ask them about their product and service, make sure they are knowledgeable.
- Responsible list owners require you to send your offer or creative ahead of time to make sure that your offer is appropriate for its lists.
- The list owner will include unsubscribe information with instructions of how to opt-out of its list at the bottom of your creative. You should also include your own opt-out in your creative.
- The list owner will send out your message to its list on your behalf. Even though you are not deploying the emails yourself, you can still customize the “from line” and the content. The client does not get a copy of or see the email list, this protects the list from abuse and keeps the quality high.
- Having inventory of lists that have a targeted audience for the advertisers’ needs.
Best ROI Lists is the resource to turn to for multi-channel marketing to both consumers and businesses. Our company excels at helping our clients reach their target market while exceeding their goals through our email marketing and list capabilities .
Our expertise as an email list and marketing company provides superior services for the list owner while continually maximizing individual clients’ ROI. We manage and represent lists that are of the highest quality – delivering results for our clients is our number one objective while lowering acquisition costs and improving the responsiveness of their campaigns
Whether you are an expert marketer or just beginning to venture into online marketing initiatives, our email marketing and list company can custom create programs that help you achieve your goals within your budget!
We can help you write highly responsive copy, obtain high open rates, response rates and drive sales unlike anything you’ve ever seen!
Our clients have ranged from Presidential campaigns to the most recognizable names in Corporate America, and they keep coming back.